* Once you submit your application, you will receive immediate access to the program learning content. An email with access instructions will be sent to your associated email address.
* Regardless of its action on any application, the ACMA will retain a $49 nonrefundable application fee and will require candidates to pay all fees and meet eligibility criteria applicable at the time of any future application. Once you have been accepted into the program there are no refunds.
* If you are paying via a credit card: (For full payment)- Upon submission of application, you will automatically be charged $1,999USD which includes the cost of the application fee, BCMAS program, examination fee, and credentialing fee. (For partial payment)- Upon submission of application, you will automatically be charged the application fee of $49USD and the first of three installments of $700USD which segments the cost of the BCMAS program, examination fee, credentialing fee and partial payment processing fee.
* Telephone cancellations cannot be accepted for exam scheduling. A written notice of cancellation for exam scheduling must be received no later than two weeks prior to the examination for a refund.
* The exam is proctored by ProctorU which charges a fee for proctoring the exam online.This fee cannot be waived by the ACMA.