The ACMA Medical Affairs Scholarship Program is designed for postdoctoral pharmaceutical industry professionals (MD, PhD, or PharmD) interested in further career development in the pharmaceutical industry. Candidates who are awarded the scholarship will be given a financial grant which will be used towards the Board Certified Medical Affairs Specialist Program (BCMAS).
Upon completion of the BCMAS program, graduates will be more prepared for the diverse challenges of a career in the medical affairs space.
- Access to the BCMAS program.
- Networking within the ACMA community.
- Participating in professional leadership workshops
- Financial support to attend professional conferences and events
- Delivering webinars to pharmacy, medical or PhD students
Scholarship Program Admission
Entry into the medical affairs scholarship program is highly competitive and applicants are encouraged to review all admission requirements and deadlines prior to beginning the application process.
To be eligible for the Medical Affairs Scholarship Program, the candidate must have completed:
- A PharmD, MD, PhD or equivalent doctorate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of professional work experience within the pharmaceutical industry (R&D, clinical, medical affairs, marketing, sales).
Applications for the medical affairs scholarship program are to be submitted by completing an application packet.
Candidates are asked to supply:
- The email addresses of at least three references
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of intent
Accepted applicants will be contacted directly for next steps. Please email all applications directly to our Chief Academic officer, Dr. Suzanne Soliman at email@example.com
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
All medical affairs scholarship program applications must be submitted to our Chief Academic Officer. See contact information below:
Suzanne Soliman, PharmD, BCMAS
Director, Medical Affairs Scholarship Program
Chief Academic Officer
Accreditation Council for Medical Affairs
1345 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 200
New York, NY 10105