|Application Fee (Non-refundable)||$49|
|Board Certified Medical Affairs Specialist Program||$1000|
|Examination Fee *||$850|
* Once you submit your application please allow up to 2 weeks for processing. You will receive an email notifying you of the committee’s decision.
* Regardless of its action on any application, the ACMA will retain a $49 nonrefundable application fee and will require candidates to pay all fees and meet eligibility criteria applicable at the time of any future application. Once you have been accepted into the program there are no refunds.
* If you are paying via a credit card upon acceptance into the program, you will be automatically be charged the remaining amount of $1950 which includes the cost the BCMAS program and credentialing fees.
* Telephone cancellations cannot be accepted for exam scheduling. A written notice of cancellation for exam scheduling must be received no later than two weeks prior to the examination for a refund.
* The exam is proctored by ProctorU which charges a fee for proctoring the exam online.